Many people ask me what their life purpose is. They have no clue. So…here is an exercise to assist you in figuring it out. Here is is:
1) Write a list of everything you enjoy doing. Think of when you were a child and what you would be happy doing for the rest of your life; even for free.
2) Make a list of everything you have hated about every job you have ever had. Make it as extensive as possible.
3) Go through the list you have just made, and one by one, make another list of the opposite of each item you just listed.
4) Discard The 2nd list.
5) Cross reference The first List and the third list. Make one more list of the items that are on both lists.
6) Use this list as a contemplative seed to steer you towards your life’s purpose.