I always get frustrated when there are campaigns to find cures for particular diseases. It’s very frustrating because common sense dictates that the raise in dis-ease of the body would directly relate to the amount of toxins that the body is ingesting. Anything that is experienced by the senses needs to be processed by the body.
With my hands on work, I have experienced how emotional toxins cause physical pain. Doctors call it fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a systemic illness that has no known cure. Doctors are only able to lessen symptoms. It is categorized as excruciating trigger points of pain in the body.
I know from experience that fibromyalgia is an overload of emotional as well as physical toxins in the body. People need to find a way to release the emotional pain that the body is storing as stagnant energy. A way to help yourself is by thinking of the body as an ever fluid river of energy. Visualize pouring pure clean energy into the body through the top of the head. See it washing through.
Reiki is a form of washing the energy out. The facilitator is using their hands as a way to draw energy through their hands, magnifying it, and infusing healing energy back into the body. Some people don’t like the Reiki experience. They get agitated instead of relieved. That is because before they can handle more energy they need to remove the stagnant emotional energy that is causing dis-ease.
One day, a client came to me with excruciating pain so unbearable that she couldn’t be touched. I sat next to her and said very matter of factly that she was gang raped in a past life. She just looked at me. It took a moment for me to realize that it wasn’t a past life but this one that she had been violently violated in. As soon as that realization hung in the air between us, I started to cry uncontrollably her tears. She comforted me as I emoted what she wasn’t able to.
It was a secret she had held in the body for many years. After it was released in our session, her physical pain was greatly alleviated.
I had this happen enough times to convince me that emotional pain translates into physical pain eventually if not dealt with. If someone is having physical pain, they need to deal with their emotional issues and clean up their environment as a way of helping themselves. These are a few things that I tell my clients to help them deal with their pain symptoms:
- Remove yourself from toxic relationships.
- Turn off the news. Our bodies weren’t meant to filter the onslaught of negative images that bombard us when we watch television.
- Stop partaking in gossip. Listening to others’ problems.
- Limit the use of computers and other electrical appliances. They emit low level of electromagnetic radiation. Taking kelp can help the effects of this.
- Wear cotton and other natural breathable materials whenever possible. This gives the body a better chance to breathe.
- Take perfumes out of our home and environment.
- Take walks in nature, barefoot when possible. Trees have a magnetic healing property. They draw the negative energy out of the body into the earth.
- Listen to uplifting music. Music is fluid like your energy system. Listen to the music that you listened to when you were at a healthy point in your life and let it remind your body what it felt to be good.
- Be Creative. When we’re creative, our energy is fluid. Pick up an old hobby that you have dropped. It may be helpful in restoring your health.
Take time each day to reflect on positive things and to be grateful for life’s little blessings. It is a physical law as unbending as the law of gravity; that positive attracts more positive. So the more that we acknowledge the good things in our life, the more we facilitate more of the same gushing toward us.